IS THE MINI MBA FOR FREELANCERS
RIGHT FOR YOU?
Well, are you a freelancer or considering becoming a freelancer?
Select a few options below, if you have questions about:
The course is run once a month, in the evening, from 6pm – 9pm.
Each month covers particular elements from the WTF curriculum allowing you to pick themes that suit your needs right now.
Course fees: R3,420.00 including VAT per month.
- Each month covers particular chapters from the curriculum.
- Certain modules will require some “homework” to be completed between sessions and should not be any longer than 2-3 hours extra per month.
- There are a maximum 10 freelancers per class (keeping the workshop elements personal)
- The fees include remote access to a Freelance coach for 30 days, who will help you move towards achieving your goals and remove your growth obstacles.
- Mini MBA students will have access to private Chat Channels where you can interact and network with other freelancers, post questions, and send private messages.
- Each Mini MBA student will receive a hardcopy textbook that is the complete coursework and a certificate of completion upon successfully finishing the course.
By the end of the curriculum you will know what your business does and what makes it unique, how to find new and retain old clients, how to manage all the numbers in your business and have a clear road to growth that you have personally defined.